- Access previously unused energy potential by exploiting current speeds between 1.0 m/s and 2.5 m/s.
- Operate cost-efficiently due to low investment and maintenance costs.
- Minimize environmental impact due to slow rotor speed.
- Produce energy 24 hours per day and 7 days per week due to constant current flow.
- Reduce dependence on weather as rotors are positioned underneath the surface.
- Minimize nuisance for humans as rotors are not visible above water surface.
- Improve your energy mix by adding a reliable source with capacity to supply base load energy.
- Transport worldwide cost-efficiently due to modular design and standardized dimensions.